Thursday, July 18, 2013

Iiiiiiits FRRRRRiiiiiday!!!

Cortina Mk3 Savage 3.0 v6 
The only way is Essex... no, not that daft program on the TV, I mean the good old Essex 3.0 V6.  My mate has one of these Savage Mk3' (it's his car I've modeled this drawing on) I don't know how many of these cars survive, perhaps less than 5, they were pretty exclusive when new. But why didn't Ford give us more choices on engine from the factory eh? I'd sooner be rumbling around in a six banger. 

I was intending on going to Gaydon Classic Ford Day at the Heritage Motor Center this Sunday but I'm going to be working, in fact as I type this I'm taking a break from working at my desk (yep.. I started at 8am... yesterday) so very little in the way of Ford stuff to report.  If you're reading this and get the chance to go I can recommend it as it was great last year, pop over and see the guys on the MTOC stand and say hello, that way you also get a better look at the cars.

Anyway more 'end of the week artwork' next week (although my folder of creations is running dry now so I need to paint some more) stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment