Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Mad Max 4 apocalyptic Cortina TC

Hello, I managed to get a chance to do another artwork for the collection.  This time my idea of what a Cortina could look like in a Mad Max film, I mean hell Cortinas are really popular in Australia (and cheaper than a XA Falcon!) so you never know.. 
I've been eagerly waiting for years to see a mad max film at the cinema with gritty locations and action scenes brimming with battered muscles cars and an old school vibe limiting the use of CGI. I really hope this is what gets delivered, George Miller is a genius at this and I believe that he returns to direct it which can only be a good omen. It would have been my dream job to be even remotely associated with any of the concept art / development work on this franchise and my god if they ever make another I would drop everything to work on it! Just incase anyone influential is reading this, ey!!!!!

There is another reason for the Australian connection here but you'll have to wait a couple of months to make it clear what I'm on about.   

No comments:

Post a Comment