Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Been away not much to report.

Hello, I'm still doing bits on the car and artwork etc, I produced the Christmas card for the MTOC club last year, it features my mate Mark's 3.0 Savage, he's a really great club member always doing people favors and lending out tools, even delivering bits half way across the country for me so it's nice to sometimes do something for folks in the club and the club were happy with the card: 




Here’s another personal piece, copyright R Jones 2014:

A close up of the girls.  The artwork is way larger than this so the resolution is nice and clear.


It jogged my memory, a couple of years back I produced this for the Wings and Wheels show Wings and Wheels website it was the anniversary of the awesome Avro Vulcan (one of my favorite planes) and the Cortina. It's a show I didn't get around to visiting (maybe this year) but it's a great day according to others so well worth a visit.



I produced this one for a laugh, it's just a sketch, but it's designed to look like those old B movie posters.



If you are or have been a resident in the UK for the last few months you'll know what the weather has been like, utter shite. There have been a few good days scattered about but rarely fall when I have a chance to do work on the car.
I am lucky though as it's only impacted on doing work whereas some areas of the UK have been flooded for around the last 5 weeks.

I have been collecting some bits though, I got some prop mounts for the split piece prop I have which will help when fitting the 2.0 pinto. The alternative was to get a single piece prop made up but it's good to have the option of using the proper one I have.


At some point I'll blog about the stereo I've fitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment